Automatic Link Establishment
Ham radio enthusiasts can then talk to people in the other state, even though they are a thousand miles away. EchoLink is available only for Windows computers. It is free to download and use, however you must have a valid FCC amateur radio call sign to fully use the program.... 19/01/2008 · Learn tips on how to contact people on a ham radio in this free CB radio video. Expert: sledge Bio: Kurt Glaser, callsign of N7QJM, has been an active ham since the early 90's.
Ham radio celebrities a long list DxCoffee
19/01/2008 · Learn tips on how to contact people on a ham radio in this free CB radio video. Expert: sledge Bio: Kurt Glaser, callsign of N7QJM, has been an active ham since the early 90's....There are several ways to search the QRZ database. Choose Type above to change the type of search. The available search types are: By Callsign - search for a specific callsign.
Correct Portable call sign identification QRZ Forums
On Monday, The Register reported on the story of Jim Giercyk, an amateur radio enthusiast who had his copy of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) software revoked after posting a negative review. how to connect sony mdr-xb650bt to laptop windows 7 Mount Baker Amateur Radio Club Repeater Group A Beginners Guide to Repeaters We present this guide with the hope that it will make using repeaters easier to understand and it will answer your questions without dwelling on the many technical details.. How to call uk from usa landline
VoiceNation All About Ham Radios!
- Independent UK charity taking crime information
- amateur radio licenses The Wireless Institute of Australia
- Amateur Radio Operator Certificate of Language selection
- A Beginners Guide to Repeaters Mt. Baker Amateur Radio Club
One radio ham calls the emergency net: "Help, please, my friend and I were shooting lions in the mountins and suddenly I heard a shot and when I turned back see my friend laying on the ground, still and bleeding...I got on the radio and said, "Send us a hellicopter.
- The ACMA has developed a fact sheet to assist amateur radio operators with the regulatory requirements applying to AILS. Testing and monitoring Before any call or test transmission, an amateur operator should monitor the frequency on which the transmission will occur to ensure that a transmission will not cause interference to other stations.
- You can purchase an amateur radio that operates in the High Frequency (HF) bands and if you study for and receive an amateur radio license, you can then transmit in the appropriate band that corresponds with the level of license you receive.
- Amateur Radio (often called Ham Radio) is a quintessentially geeky hobby. Essentially, it involves radio operators (called “hams”) talking to each other around improbably complex equipment over VHF and UHF frequencies.
- To make the low band 869.5 Mhz drop down to about 432 Mhz (where I have a ham radio receiver) would need a signal generator set to 12.92 Mhz. I do wish there were a way to get cell phone type radio on the ham bands in a more elegant manner.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Latham ACT, Chapman ACT, Reid ACT, Fraser ACT, Coree ACT, ACT Australia 2656
- New South Wales: Louth NSW, Crookwell NSW, Tarbuck Bay NSW, Womboota NSW, North Wahroonga NSW, NSW Australia 2023
- Northern Territory: Amoonguna NT, Mcminns Lagoon NT, Tennant Creek NT, Hermannsburg NT, Hermannsburg NT, Braitling NT, NT Australia 0893
- Queensland: Woodford QLD, Wallumbilla QLD, Bungalow QLD, Bunya Mountains QLD, QLD Australia 4019
- South Australia: Hambidge SA, Stockyard Creek SA, Port Noarlunga SA, Glenside SA, McLaren Vale SA, Jupiter Creek SA, SA Australia 5071
- Tasmania: Mole Creek TAS, Paradise TAS, Raminea TAS, TAS Australia 7095
- Victoria: Ringwood North VIC, San Remo VIC, Patterson Lakes VIC, Colac West VIC, Bendigo VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Perth Airport WA, Yorkrakine WA, Coolgardie WA, WA Australia 6032
- British Columbia: Telkwa BC, Pemberton BC, Merritt BC, Rossland BC, Port Alberni BC, BC Canada, V8W 9W9
- Yukon: Montague YT, Jensen Creek YT, Carmacks YT, Jensen Creek YT, Whitefish Station YT, YT Canada, Y1A 7C5
- Alberta: Bonnyville AB, Daysland AB, Peace River AB, Morinville AB, Magrath AB, Fort Macleod AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J9
- Northwest Territories: Jean Marie River NT, Fort Simpson NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, Hay River NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L8
- Saskatchewan: Liberty SK, Star City SK, Spiritwood SK, Abbey SK, Morse SK, Chamberlain SK, SK Canada, S4P 6C4
- Manitoba: Emerson MB, Treherne MB, Grand Rapids MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P9
- Quebec: Lac-Megantic QC, Saint-Jerome QC, Richmond QC, Lac-Delage QC, Thetford Mines QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W6
- New Brunswick: Belledune NB, Florenceville-Bristol NB, Plaster Rock NB, NB Canada, E3B 2H5
- Nova Scotia: Guysborough NS, Pictou NS, Cape Breton NS, NS Canada, B3J 6S2
- Prince Edward Island: Eastern Kings PE, Brudenell PE, Bayview PE, PE Canada, C1A 6N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Irishtown-Summerside NL, Holyrood NL, Glovertown NL, Whiteway NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J3
- Ontario: Big Cedar ON, Carleton Place ON, Elsinore ON, Port Bruce, Perrins Corners ON, Yellek ON, MacDonald Grove ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L2
- Nunavut: Perry River NU, Arctic Bay NU, NU Canada, X0A 3H2
- England: South Shields ENG, Leeds ENG, Cambridge (/ Milton) ENG, Lancaster ENG, Halifax ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A6
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H8
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 9B1
- Wales: Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D5